- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Vertical SaaS
- Post Date: 08/03/2022
- Website: tekion.com
- Company Address: 5934 Gibraltar Dr , Pleasanton, California 94588, US
About TekionRe-imagining Automotive Retail with Automotive Retail Cloud. One platform that seamlessly connects your entire business.
At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Design and build solutions for complex business workflows
Take end-to-end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that you work on
from design, code, testing, integration, deployment, enhancements, etc.
Write high-quality code and taking responsibility for their task
Solve performance bottlenecks
Provide mentorship to other engineers
Communicate and collaborate with management, product, QA, UI/UX teams
Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
Skills & Qualifications
Bachelor/Master's in computer science or relevant fields
Strong sense of ownership
Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills
Experience in building and scaling microservices
Solid understanding of at least one Nosql databases
Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting and diagnosing
Expected to be a role model for young engineers, have a strong sense of code quality, and enforce code
quality within the team
Good Communication Skills
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Your California Privacy Rights
- You can ask us what Personal Information we have about you, including a list of categories of your Personal Information that we have sold and a list of categories of your Personal Information that we have shared with another company for a business purpose.
- You can ask us to delete your Personal Information.
- You can ask that we stop selling your Personal Information.
- What Personal Information Do You Collect About Me? If you make this request, we will return to you (to the extent required by law):
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your Personal Information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
- The specific Personal Information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of Personal Information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. Any of the categories of Personal Information that we collect could be included in a sale to other companies, including those within our corporate structure. If we have not sold your Personal Information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of Personal Information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
- Delete My Personal Information. You have the right to ask that we delete your Personal Information. Once we receive a request, we will delete the Personal Information (to the extent required by law) we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. Choosing to delete your Personal Information may impact your ability to use our websites and Services, including closure of your Customer account, and limit your use of Services require your Personal Information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This means we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of goods, or suggest that you might receive a different price or level of quality for goods for exercising your rights. Please know, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or services which require usage of your Personal Information to function.
To exercise the California privacy rights described above, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Verifying Your Identity for Requests to Access or Delete Personal Information We take the privacy of your Personal Information seriously and want to ensure that we provide only you or your authorized agent with your Personal Information. As such, we verify the identity of each person who makes a request to access their Personal Information or to delete their Personal information.
To verify your identity, we ask you to provide your:First name*